Terms of Business
References in this agreement to “we”, “us”, “our” or “airFair” means Airfair Compensation Ltd. (trading as airFair or our successors, transferees and assigns.)
The Services provided by Airfair Compensation Ltd. (trading as airFair) consist of:
- An assessment of your case to confirm the existence of a valid claim.
- Negotiating and obtaining an offer of compensation for you and all additional passengers on the same booking, with you as the authorised representative for the claim.
- Where necessary and deemed appropriate, we reserve the right to appoint a solicitor from our panel to pursue the case through any regulatory bodies and/or the Small Claims Court.
airFair Service Charge:
We will act for you on a strictly “No Win No Fee” basis. There are no hidden fees. If no compensation is recovered, no charge is payable.
On behalf of all passengers on your booking you give us permission to investigate all bookings and agree to be invoiced a fee for all compensation received.
We are entitled to receive 30% (Plus VAT where applicable) of all compensation recovered for the booking whether received by way of voucher, cash or airmiles.
We will endeavour to recover all compensation due and undertake to forward this to you either by BACs or by cheque within 7 days of receipt, subject to the agreed fee. If you receive the payment by cheque, it is your responsibility to cash the cheque within the 6-month validity period of the cheque. You, as the primary claimant have consent from the other passengers on your booking to receive the compensation and you are responsible for distributing the compensation to them as appropriate.
You are obliged to notify us of any offer or payment made to you by the airline relating to all claims, even if received by you during the 14-day cooling off period. If you receive a settlement amount direct from the airline or their representative(s) which you fail to disclose to us, we reserve the right to charge you our full fee, which must be paid to us within 7 days of you receiving the compensation.
In the event we have to take steps to recover any fee due and unpaid by you, a recovery fee of £100 will be charged, plus 12% per annum interest on your invoice amount, from the date the invoice fell due, until the date paid in full.
If an offer is made by an airline which we feel is reasonable and you choose to reject the offer, then our full fee is still due and payable.
- By providing the accompanying passenger details on the Letter of Authority (LOA), you are confirming that you are the authorised representative for all passengers travelling on your booking and have their permission to act on their behalf.
- You have a 14-day cooling off period from the date of your verbal or written authority for us to act on your behalf. To cancel your contract with us, simply call us on 0191 462 44 44. If you terminate this agreement within 14 days but we have already obtained an offer from the airline, then our full fee is payable. If you terminate this agreement after 14 days, we reserve the right to make a cancellation charge that reflects the work done by us on your behalf in pursuit of your claim.
- We make no representation or warranty to you that compensation will be obtained or is in any way guaranteed.
- If you are unhappy with our service at any stage, please contact Customer Services in the first instance on 0191 462 44 44 if you are still unhappy, please escalate your complaint to us by emailing email@example.com
- Please refer to our website www.airfair.com for more information about our company.
You agree that our obligations under this agreement may be transferred to a replacement provider of claims management services by giving you notice via written or electronic communication (Inc. Email and SMS) and the benefit of any or all of our rights under or relating to this agreement may be assigned to any of our affiliates, funders, investors or any other third party, without prior notice to you.
- This agreement may be varied by us by giving you adequate notice via written or electronic communication (Inc. Email and SMS).
- You agree to receive information, from time to time, about products and services, from other companies in our Group, which we feel may be of interest to you.